New Cord/Thread Holders

I even had energy to fix my inefficient cord holders. I had been keeping them threaded on long dowels on one of my rolling A-frames. But they were hard to access the middle ones and the threads kept getting wrapped around them and they fell off when I moved them. Not good. So I learned to use a drill press that aligns my drill at just the angle I want it (these screws for the cord needed to lean out so the cord could sit on the screw easily). So it worked and now all my cord is easy to reach and I can see the colors very clearly when I want one. These things take a bunch of time but I find them necessary to get the studio to work easily when every thing is accessible and in sight



Filed under: Other Leave a comment
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0)

No comments yet.

Leave a comment

No trackbacks yet.